Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's about Time!!




I know I know it's about time I have a blog. It has taken me forever, Peyton is two month's old and I am finally getting around to it. So here are a few pictures of her for those of you who haven't seen her yet! And for those of you who don't know she was born March 20, 2008 at 6:58 P.M (C-section which wasn't very fun) 5lbs 10oz, 19.5 inches long. I have to say I think she is the cutest thing ever (but I am sure every new mom feels that way about their baby) Now that I know what I am doing there will be much more to come!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah! She has changed so much and still is the cutest thing ever! She is getting chunky...love those chunker legs!

Korey and Brandi said...

Yeah! we have been waiting for you to get your blog!! your baby girl is so sweet! hope to see you next month!
Brandi

KaSeY said...

so fun! i am glad you joined the blog world! i love to see what everyone has going on in life :-)

Mama said...

hi! she is TINY! zach fills his baby chair!he is weighing in around 15 lbs!! Peyton is so cute, i cant believe all that hair!!!
later, melinda

Allison Lindley said...

I love her! Where did you get all her bows? I need more ASAP.

Talk to you soon.

Angie said...

Hooray for katie!! I am so glad you have a blog. I love to see peyton- she is so darling. We cant wait to come and meet her soon!! I cant believe we live across the country now- I feel far away:( We love you and cant wait to see you!

Mike and Leslie said...

Katie...She is absolutely darling. I am glad I found your blog. We had wanted to see pictures of your little one. Glad you guys are doing well. Keep in touch.

Celeste said...

Hey Katie!!! How are you? I'm so glad I found your blog! I love your little girl!!! She's adorable!
you can see me here: www.theimperfectmom.blogspot.com