Thursday, June 12, 2008

Peyton's blessing



I'm a little late posting these pictures, we blessed Peyton over a week ago. It was such a nice day, Ben did such a good job on her blessing and she was so good. She woke up just as I handed her to Ben. My dad said she was a little angel with her eyes wide open just looking around. I had to post a picture of her little booties
because they were so cute! My mom's friend made her dress, I thought it would never fit her when she was born but she has gotten so much bigger and it fit perfect.

8 comments:

Megan said...

I love that hair! She is too cute! Let's get together with our babies soon.

Korey and Brandi said...

Oh my gosh Katie she is so dang cute and your dad was right she is an angel!

Mama said...

haha! She may as well be a new born baby still! So skinny and cute! Courtney (my sis) says she looks like you!
POST MORE PICS!!!!!

Allison Lindley said...

How cute! That is fun that dress fit her. I love the shoes.

Clements Family said...

Oh my goodness, her dress is absolutely gorgeous! Peyton is so cute!

Lignell Family said...

Katie, this may seem extremely random, but while blog hopping, i saw your blog through Kasey Ritchies, and just had to tell you how cute your little girl is. Nicole my sister told me all about her cute red hair and those adorable big eyes, but to put a face with it made it all come together. She is a doll. I love her blessing dress, it is actually the same pattern as my sister Amy's was. Anyway sorry to write you some huge long comment when you really don't even know me. Have a good one!!

Stacey

KaSeY said...

what a doll! i think that you need an update...everyone is always after me to update and now i know why :-) everytime i log on to yours...still no update and i am so sad...lol get going girl!!!

HOLLY said...

I Love this picture of little Peyton!So cute!